With many benefits to choosing this chair, it might just be the best choice if you are looking for a reasonably priced chair. It comes with many size adjustment features so that you will be able to make the chair fit to your measurements. This ensures that you will not only be comfortable but it can also minimize back pain by maintaining a good posture during your working day.
Read this detailed review to find out more about this great comfy office chair so that you can decide whether or not it would be the right choice for you.
Features of the Herman Miller Aeron Fully Loaded Chairs with HEADREST
- The headrest feature allows you to relax in the best possible comfort. If you set the chair to recline a little, you can rest your head against the headrest for full spinal support.
- To ensure that your back is free from pain or fatigue, this chair has an ergonomically designed backrest. Inbuilt lumbar support ensures that your lower back is well supported.
- Quick release armrest adjustments allow you to alter this chair quickly and efficiently to fit your dimensions.
- You will be able to adjust the height of the chair with ease thanks to the gas lift height adjustment feature.
- To ensure that the chair is as comfortable as possible, it features a tilt option. You can tilt the chair forwards or backwards and this will help you to maintain good posture whilst keeping the weight off your lower spine.
- If you want to use the free tilt feature, you can do so using the tilt tension limiter to control the tilt. This will allow you to lean back as you wish whilst you are sitting in the chair.
- This office chair comes with vinyl arm pads for comfort. The armrests pivot with ease so that you can set them to suit your seating position or move them out of the way entirely if you’d prefer. You can also adjust the height of the armrests easily too.
- The chair is fitted with carpet casters so that you can move around your office if you need to. The casters are strong and are built to last.
Benefits of the Herman Miller Aeron Fully Loaded Chairs with HEADREST
- The full height backrest is ideal for those who work at their desk for the whole day. You will be able to adjust the backrest to suit your height.
- The headrest ensures that your entire spine is supported.
- This is a high quality and lightweight office chair that can be used by a variety of users thanks to the many adjustment features that it offers.
- The back of the chair is made from breathable mesh, which is strong but also provides you with plenty of support. It also ensures that the chair is lightweight and easy to move around.
- The seat is generously padded for comfort and upholstered in high-quality mesh fabric. This will not get too hot during warmer temperatures.
- The PostureFit system that is integrated into the design of this office chair ensures that you will be kept in the best posture whilst you are using it. This aids blood circulation as well as minimizing muscle fatigue throughout your body.
- Strong and high-quality carpet casters
- Gas lift height control feature
- Tilt feature and tilt control
- Comes with headrest
- Removable armrests
- Comfortably padded armrests that can be adjusted
- Full height backrest
- If you prefer having a padded backrest, then this is probably not the best choice for you.
- Although the fabric upholstery is breathable and comfortable, it is not as luxurious as other coverings, such as leather.
This high quality and popular office chair from Herman Miller is a great choice when you want a reasonably priced and professional chair. Whether it is intended to be used in the office or at home, you can rely on this chair to offer great value for money and longevity.
As you can tell from this in-depth review, there are many reasons why this chair may be a great choice for you, but you should weigh up the pros and cons to ensure that it will be the best chair for your own particular needs.
The main setback to purchasing this chair is that the back is constructed entirely from mesh fabric. This isn’t as comfortable as chairs that feature padded backs. Despite this, however, the Herman Miller still offers excellent support including support to the lumbar region. In addition, it also features a backrest for full spinal support, which makes it ideal for using daily.