The Herman Miller Aeron is a great choice for a desk chair to be used at the home or work office. Even if you work at your desk for the majority of the day, this is a task chair like no other. With a higher back and plenty of ergonomic features, you can be sure that you will feel as little fatigue as possible whilst you are working.
A 12-year manufacturer’s warranty is one of the many great benefits to choosing this task chair. You can be sure that it will last you for years to come.
This in-depth review will take a look at many of the other features and benefits that the chair has to offer to the user. Read on to find out more.
Features of the Herman Miller Aeron Task Chair
You know that you’ll be getting great value for money from your office chair when it comes with a whole range of features. Check out these great features that come with the Herman Miller Aeron Task chair.
- The graphite frame is sure to suit most office decors.
- This task chair features high quality padded armrests, which can be adjusted to suit your height.
- You can recline with ease when you sit in this task chair as it comes with a tilt feature. You can either tilt it forwards or backwards and fix it into place, or you can make use of the tilt control feature so that you can freely tilt the chair backwards and forwards as you move around naturally.
- A pneumatic cylinder height control system is built into this task chair so that you can adjust the height of the chair easily. This feature is covered under the warranty offered by the manufacturer.
- High quality and robust casters fixed to the base of this office chair ensure that you will be able to move freely around the office without worrying about the casters becoming unreliable. The casters are suitable for hard floor surfaces and can also be used on carpets.
Benefits of the Herman Miller Aeron Task Chair
If you want a great quality task chair that is better than the others, you’ll be wondering what benefits there are to purchasing it in comparison to other options on the market. Let’s take a look at come of the benefits that the Herman Miller task chair has to offer.
- You can be sure that you’ll be getting excellent quality from this chair for many years to come as the manufacturer offers a 12-year guarantee. This is a warranty that covers most of the components including the casters, tilt feature, pneumatic lift system and any of the other moving mechanisms that come with the chair.
- The PostureFit lumbar support system ensures that your back is well supported whilst encouraging you to sit in a more suitable position. This will minimize any risk of back pain developing.
- The mesh fabric that makes up the backrest of this chair is not designed to make you feel comfortable and cushioned but instead works to keep your spine aligned in the best possible posture. It will keep you feeling cool and comfortable throughout the year as well as offering support for your lower back.
- Despite this chair being a task chair, it features a higher back than most other task chairs on the market. This means that you could use it for longer periods throughout the day if you need to and you will still be comfortable and will not experience any fatigue in your back.
- Adjustable and passed armrests
- Adjustable and high mesh back
- Durable casters
- Well padded seat cushion
- Attractive graphite colored frame
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Lack of padding on the backrest makes this chair a little less comfortable than others on the market, although it is good for relieving back pain and encouraging a good posture.
This task chair is just what you need whether you spend a lot or a little time at your desk during the day. As you can see from this in-depth review, there are plenty of great benefits and features that come with the chair so that you will experience the least possible back pain.
With a 12 year warranty, you can be sure that the chair will last for as long as possible knowing that all essential parts of the chair are covered. The manufacturer will replace the casters, pneumatic lift system and all moving parts if anything should go wrong.
If you’re looking for a modern office chair that will fit in well with most office decors, then this may be a great choice for you. With all the ergonomic features that you could possibly need, this chair also helps you to maintain great posture and back health.